**Quote is valid for today only.
*** Shared quotation and itinerary is indefinite.
***Flight charges are subject to change.
## The flight booked as part of this package are non-refundable and if you wish to book refundable flight then please contact your tripadvisor before booking.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PROCESSING THE BOOKING
- Passport copies (valid for 6 months till the completion of tour)
- Embassies/Consulates/Immigration/Customs will not accept passports for travel in the below mentioned conditions:
- If the passport has been issued with a validity of 20 years.
- If the passport is not machine-readable, i.e., if it is handwritten.
- If the passport will expire within the next six months of travel return date.
- If you do not have enough visa pages. There is no provision of additional booklets/pages.
- If the passport is damaged in any way (such as water spots, torn pages, thread off).
- Effective from 6th June 2018, as per Reserve Bank of India (RBI), it is mandatory to submit PAN details of all the travellers. Timeless Trip or our vendors shall not be responsible in case there is any compliance issue in the absence of PAN Card information
- Payment Options
- Credit/Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Bank Transfers
- Cheque (Bank Deposit Only)
**We do not accept cash payments.
***We levy a 2.84% gateway charges on credit/debit card & net banking payments.
- Reservation on the tour shall be accepted by Timeless Trips only upon receipt of payment confirmation along with full payment as scheduled below:
|At the time of booking (Booking Amount)||25% of Total Package Or 100% (Flight + Cruise) whichever is higher|
|30 days prior to travel||100% of the total tour cost|
- Timeless Trips reserves the right to change the payment schedule as per the tour arrangements with any contactor or in case of blackout dates, high season dates or any special event at the destination.
- Any changes in the itinerary made by the customer post booking are subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
- Any increase in airfare, visa charges, fuel surcharges, etc after the booking must be paid by the customer.
- All cancellations are valid only when communicated in writing to Timeless Trips by Registered AD, letter, email and upon confirmation of the same in writing by Timeless Trips. For any cancellation/amendment our contact address is email@example.com
- Amount are deducted but not limited to cancellation policy advised:
|More than 30 days prior to travel||Booking Amount + INR 1000 of service charge per traveller|
|Less than 30 days prior to travel||100% of tour cost|
- In addition, there may be additional cancellation charges as applied by the contractors in case the amount exceeds the cancellation charges applied by Timeless Trips.
- Bookings are non-transferable.
- Any change in departure/arrival date & hotel may have cancellation charges depending on type & time of request.
- In case of billing errors, Timeless Trips reserves the right to re-invoice.
- In case of dishonoured cheques, issued by the Customer in favour of Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited, the concerned customer must pay INR. 500/- for every such dishonour and in addition Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited reserves the right to take necessary legal action in respect of dishonoured cheques as may be advised.
- Timeless Trips reserves the right to change the cancellation policy without any prior notice depending on the travel date & destination.
- For dynamic properties like Marina Bay Sands/Atlantis/Venetian etc. and surcharge days like Christmas & New Year eve, the cancellation policy may not be applicable.
- In case the trip is being cancelled by the traveller or Timeless Trips end due to natural calamity, government orders, strike, curfew, etc. standard cancellation policy would be applicable.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees.
- International check in time is 14:00 to 15:00 hours and check out time is 11:00 to 12:00 hours.
- The rates above are valid for minimum 02 adults travelling together always.
- The total cost of the package includes 5.0% of the package cost towards GST.
- The rates are valid for Indian national residing in India only.
- Timeless Trips does not accept cash payments.
- Final handover of Hotel vouchers / Air tickets / passport etc will be done only upon receiving full and final payment.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternate accommodation or airfare of an equivalent or higher standard as compared to the actual booking. In such an we source an alternative of higher standard or cost, Timeless Trips reserve the right to re – quote the booking amount based on higher rates.
- Seat – in – coach (SIC) transfers are on fixed timings.
- No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies.
- Any custom or recommended tour itinerary posted on the website is only a tentative proposal outline of holiday. We are not holding any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Timeless Trips can only facilitate the visa application for the travelling passengers. Grant of Visa is solely at the discretion of Embassy, if Visa is rejected by the Embassy because of missing documents or other reasons then Timeless Trip.com is not liable to give any refund and respective cancellation policies will apply.
- Timeless Trips shall be entitled to forfeit the non-refundable amount paid by the client to the company. In the event the client cancels the booking or on failure on the part of the client to adhere to the tour payment schedule as informed in the documentation check-list or in the event the visa of any country is not granted OR unable to travel on the tour booked by the client due to any reason whatsoever, including medical ground or sickness, the non-refundable amount shall stand forfeited as per ‘Cancellation Policy’ stipulated herein above.
- The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking or handover of vouchers.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Any additional liability incurred by Timeless Trips because of advance payments to vendors will be collected more than the booking amount.
- If a sightseeing spot is closed or is restricted to very few number of visitors due to its routine shut down, govt. orders, strike, curfew, natural calamity, natural phenomenon, etc, Timeless Trips would not be responsible.
- All Tickets/Bookings issued shall additionally be governed under the terms and conditions as laid out by the respective Airlines / supplier. By accepting our booking terms, user is also agreeing to terms & conditions of the respective airline.
- Flight schedules and timings are subject to regulatory approvals and change(s).